This time, a little change. We decided to partner up with our neighbour site from Germany danielradcliffe.de and we now have a three- part project together.
Edit: The project has ended. More info will come soon
|"Bigger. Better, and for a good cause: Three part project"|
Part 1Fund-raiser for the "Demelza Children's Hospice"! (danieljradcliffe.tk and danielradcliffe.de)
- All contributions help the children, the parents and the organization of Demelza.
All ways to donate can you find here
Note: To let "Demelza Children's Hospice" know that you donate in name of our project, please write as evidence respectively source "Daniel Radcliffe DE/NL"! (also on the online Form : source- "other") We talked to the them and they know that it means this project! ;)
Part 2 T-shirt (danieljradcliffe.tk)
I have bought a great v-neck t-shirt white and some t-shirt markers. I want to make some kind of print/text on it by using YOUR words. It will depend on how many fans that will join if I will use the front, or the front and the back ;)
-Follow the site on Twitter for the latest updates on the site and this project with photos etc.! @DanJRadcliffeNL
How to join?
1) E-mail: email@example.com. Subject: Birthday project 2011
- or send me an @ reply on Twitter @DanJRadcliffeNL
(make sure you follow, so I can DM you back when you are added, so you are sure you have joined)
2) Add your words to descibe Daniel/which make you think of Daniel (according to his projects, personally etc) Please send up to 5 words and your name/twittername to add (how many words I actualy use will depend)
Regarding a question:
-It doesn't matter if they are adjectives or nouns as long as it isn't something rude ofcourse ;)
3) I will send an e-mail/DM back to you when your words/name have been added! (will be probably somewhere in July)
Part 3: An album for Daniel! (DanielRadcliffe.de) You can send:
1. A picture of you, holding a slip of paper. On this paper you can write simply
"Happy Birthday, Daniel!" or another short sentence!
Of course you can also draw something on the paper. I mean if you don’t want to write something! But if you write a short message, please look that you write BIG and don’t write too much! Please note the picture will be reduced on normal Photo-Size. That means 10x15cm [normal postcard size] and of course the words ought to be clearly recognisable! The message has to be in english! And please no naked or half naked photos and no insults and innuendos!
2. A short message from you to Daniel. That can be a letter, a poem or a birthday card! The main point is that the text is not longer than a half Din A4-side! Because the album is not soooo big! ;D And of course the Text has to be in english! Clear or not? And again no insults and innuendos!
Of course you can decorate your letters! Would be great!
3. A drawing from you for him.
It doesn’t matter what you add on it! A flower field, a animal or what ever! Just a picture, what you want to share with Daniel!
4. Something what you tinkered!
It’s not important what!
5. You can be more creative than us and send us a quite different thing. A idea we didn’t think about!
Please remember to send us you name (or Nickname if you want), your Age and your Land / Town, or just your name, if you don’t want to tell us.
You can send us everything by e-mail or by post. If you sent a drawing or a self tinkered thing, you better send it by post.
By Post you can send your Photo [normal Size - 10x15cm, what means normal postcard size ;)], your text, your drawing , your self tinkered [everything not bigger than a half DinA-4 Site ] or anything else what we can stick into the album, to this address:
If you want to send something via e-mail, please tell the subject: "Birthday project2011 " and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mira)
- Until 15th July to join for the t-shirt
- Until 18th July for the album (end of July for the donating)
Please share this page to family/friends and on Facebook and Twitter.
If you still have questions, please don't hesistate to ask Mira and/or me.