a review of Book One earlier this year.
From their press release:
No other Harry Potter travel guidebooks (or travel websites) provide as much Potterly important information! Whether simply dreaming of a Potterverse journey, or actually preparing for one, Potterites will thoroughly enjoy the Harry Potter Places travel guidebooks.If you are interested and want to buy one or more books (ebook, PDF, or paperback), or you just want more info visit harrypotterplaces.com
After four years of research, CD Miller and a host of helpful Harry Potter fans managed to find sixty-eight (68) Harry Potter places in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and one in Bjorli, Norway. We’ll lead you to every real-life location described in JK Rowling’s books, the places where filming occurred, and several sites that inspired the set designs seen on screen.
- Harry Potter Places Book One—London and London Side-Along Apparations
- Harry Potter Places Book Two—OWLs: Oxford Wizarding Locations
- Harry Potter Places Book Three—Snitch-Seeking in Southern England and Wales
- Harry Potter Places Book Four—NEWTs: Northeastern England Wizarding Treks
- Harry Potter Places Book Five—Scotland: Hogwarts' Home