Go to More charities he has helped through the years
The charities Dan supports:
● Demelza House (2003- now)
A children's Hospital in London. Children's hospices support children and young people who are expected to die before reaching adulthood, and their families. "adding life to days, when days cannot be added to life"
- December 2006: Cu-bed
- December 2007: Private viewing André Durand
- September 2008: Newsletter message
- June 2013: Demelza's Bartley Bear
● The Trevor Project (August 2009- now)
The Trevor Project is the leading national organization focused on crisis and suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth. Daniel joined the Circle of Hope, a community of major donors which plays an essential role in the financial leadership that makes the organization’s lifesaving work possible.
May 2010 - video & more info
December 2010 - socialvibe.com video & more
February 2012 - video & more info
- June 2011: BC/EFA's $15,000 donation in honor of Dan & "How to Succeed"
- June 2011: Hero Award
- October 2011: "How to Succeed" charity performance and talkback - video
- November 2011: Youth Advisory Council workshop
- December 2011: BC/EFA's
- September 2012: Live chat
- July 2014: The Cripple of Inishmaan charity performance and talkback
- December 2014: Sweet 16 campaign
- September 2015: World Suicide prevention day
● The Mix - formerly Get Connected (September 2009-now)
A confidential, free, national helpline for young people under-25 who have a problem but do not know where to find help.
- October 2010: Celebrity Quiz (exclusive photos)
- March 2012: Charity auction
- March 2013: Charity auction & dinner
- June 2013: Helpline volunteers backstage at The Cripple of Inishmaan
- September 2013: Get Qu?zzical (raised £70,450)
- October 2013: Get Connected's new app
- February 2015: Connected Generation report
- March 2016: Get Connected launches as The Mix